Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d
- Motorola CP200d Features
- Motorola CP200d Models
- Motorola CP200d Accessories
- Motorola CP200d Downloads
- Add-on Software
- Reviews (0)
FOR K-12 SCHOOLS
Limited Time Offer
The Power of Now Promotion:
MOTOTRBO Radio Trade-In Offer
NOW THROUGH JUNE 30
Rebate: $15 USD
*Per qualifying radio
Contact us for a great deal on the Motorola XPR CP200D.
You’re Simply More Efficient
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO™ combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology. The MOTOTRBO portfolio offers the right device for the right user, from voice-only portables to feature-rich voice and data radios.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d™ radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – up to 40% longer battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage and superior audio. This affordable portable is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications.
It’s easy to transition your business to digital technology. The CP200d delivers the same easy-to-use features, form factor and durability as the CP200 portable as well as the same batteries and chargers you use today. It can operate in digital and analog modes concurrently so it fits seamlessly into your existing communication system, allowing you to migrate to digital at your own pace.
You can also choose the analog-only version of the CP200d radio and unlock the capabilities of digital when the time is right. Your investment is safe: all you will need is a simple software upgrade. Now you can improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.
Motorola CP200d Features
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade. Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP200d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
Motorola CP200d Models
AAH01JDC9JC2AN 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01QDC9JC2AN 403-470 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01JDC9JA2AN 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH01QDC9JA2AN 403-470 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels
All Motorola CP200d models include:
- Li-ion 2250mAh Battery
- Single Unit Charger – 90 Minute Rapid Rate
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- 3″ Belt Clip
- Two-Year Warranty
Motorola CP200d Accessories
Free Yourself To Work More Efficiently
No matter where you go or what you do, MOTOTRBO™ is made for clear, coordinated communication in the busy workplace. To help you excel in your job, you need accessories that match the performance of your MOTOTRBO radio – that truly fit your environment. That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your CP200d™ portable radio. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
Only Motorola accessories unleash the full power of MOTOTRBO – the most advanced digital radio platform in the industry. So as you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine our bestin-class radios with CP200d accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings.
Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.