MOTOTRBO Sold & Supported Voice & Data Dispatch Software
SmartPTT PLUS is a Motorola Sold & Supported dispatch software application for distributed MOTOTRBO radio networks. Standard functionalities include voice dispatch, texting, job ticketing, event logging and more. Optional features include GPS tracking, indoor location, voice recording, interoperability, telephone interconnect and a web client for remote system access. SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT PLUS Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via an IP wireline connection using the Network Application Interface (NAI Voice and NAI Data). SmartPTT PLUS supports operation in conventional systems, IPSC, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus and Capacity Max.
- Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
- Increased coordination of work.
- Personnel safety.
- Rapid response to emergency.
- Improved performance discipline of employees.
- Cost management.
- Elimination of data transmission errors.
- Increased call capacity.
- IP wireline connectivity using NAI Voice & NAI Data.
- Breaks the IPSC limit of 15 repeaters per system.
- Voice Dispatch.
- GPS Tracking Option.
- Event Logging.
- Voice Recording Option.
- Text and Data Transfer.
- Job Ticketing.
- Web Client Option (Data Only).
- Radio Network Bridging Option.
- Repeater Network Monitoring Option.
- Telephone Interconnect Option.
- Indoor Tracking Option.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 or higher.
- XPR and SL series with firmware version R02.00.00 or higher.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:
- PC, Windows XP/Server 2008/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or higher, no less than 4 Gb RAM, Sound card (for connecting multiple channels, for example, M-AudioDelta 1010 LT), HDD recommended min 12 Gb (depends on volume of voice records).
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus & Linked Capacity Plus 2.5 and later.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.6 and later, as well as Capacity Max.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.